watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that is so nice of you to post this, Thanks so much....
default_saludando.gif

We did not miss Diana foaling....
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting that video...I love watching foalings
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So who is that in Flirts stall and when is she due?
default_laugh.png

Hearty congratulations on a very handsome colt! Couldn't be happier to see he looks like his mom as she's a real beauty!

So what's his name? Any luck there yet?

Maxine

I should have also said that is Flirts daughter from last year
default_smile.png
See the resemblence?? Her sire is Getitias King Lee Stallion

Tease is very pretty...yes there is a resemblance to Flirt, both mother and daughter are gorgeous girls
default_yes.gif
Are you going to breed Tease or is she for sale?
default_wub.png

Tease is just a yearling. She is not for sale but her half sister or brother that Flirt is carrying now probably will be. She is going to her first show on Sat!! This is Tease's first time off the farm so Im a little anxious about what she will do but it will be fun no matter what. Ill get some pictures of her at the show. Thanks so much Shelly for your nice comments on Tease and Flirt!!
default_wub.png

Well since I predicted the other birth as "a little after midnight" and she had the baby at 12:10.... I think Flirt will have her baby at approximately 2:15 a.m.
default_saludando.gif

Flirt looks happier today!
default_yes.gif

Danielle E! You're the one!! I forgot to go back and see who had said that! Good job girl! You're hired!! If you can keep predicting these correctly, I bet you could make yourself a few bucks! NOW, if you can predict if a mare is in foal or not, you could be a MILLIONAIRE!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I think shes happier too!! I just normally never stall anyone that much but we had 2 days in a row of severe thunderstorms. She got to go out and play with all her friends today all day so shes much happier. She was ready to come back in though. She was waiting for me by her stall
default_biggrin.png

kayKay, I bet between the storms being over and the time outside helped. Good to see her happy! Now she can foal!!!!

Danielle E! You're the one!! I forgot to go back and see who had said that! Good job girl! You're hired!! If you can keep predicting these correctly, I bet you could make yourself a few bucks! NOW, if you can predict if a mare is in foal or not, you could be a MILLIONAIRE!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
ROFL, I would be happy if I could predict my own!!!! I purposely did not breed any of my mares last year because my eldest son is getting married and the wedding is in Newfoundland so I will be away for a week...anyway to make a long story short my yearling last summer I guess decided to be a "man" and (sigh) Crystal is expecting. When you ask.....that's the problem, sometime between July and September, lol. I think it will be an August (end of August early Sept. foal) so there goes my quiet no foaling year. She is the mare that kept me going for a month last year of very little sleep and unfortunately in the end she lost that foal so this year I don't want a repeat, my heart can't take another....

Latest posts

Back