watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes we have seen the foal move a lot. In fact a lot of times you can see it move on the cam. But thank you so much for caring about her
default_wub.png

Is anyone else having trouble getting on Diana's web cam? I keep getting media source trouble.
default_thumbdown.gif

I get the camera but it looks wierd and there is no horse there and the door is closed. I know she is away this weekend. Did Flirt get moved?

I have been off for a couple of days, I just knew that Flirt would have foaled! I cant believe she hasnt. I will be checking in for sure!
default_yes.gif

Yeah, Flirt's cam is working fine...it's Diana's that I can't get and I love watching her and Bandit play
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

Flirt is restless tonight and boy her hind end is sunken in!
default_new_shocked.gif

Is she foaling now?!!!! Hmm, OK, maybe not. I sure hope she goes soon! Poor girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know...If she would stop sleeping with her butt against the wall...I think she is trying to hold it in! Like any smart mamma she knows that if it is in the tumtum, it is out of trouble, out of the tumtum is double trouble!
default_smile.png

Go Flirty! Your making us all crazy!
default_laugh.png

It doesn't appear she will, does it? LOL I can't believe she has held out this long since I saw her bag last week. It was as full as it could possibly get.

Perhaps now she is waiting for Mom to get back home.
default_laugh.png

Or perhaps she is having it in that one corner where we cannot see her :DOH!

Or perhaps she is having it in that one corner where we cannot see her :DOH!

Is that where she is? I thought maybe someone took her out of her stall. Well, that explains it then-- she is camera-shy and does NOT want to foal with all these eager eyes on her! We should all close our eyes, then maybe she'd have it. *grin*

I know how you feel. We have a mare on camera (sorry not online) that we were expecting to foal a week ago. She is holding out on us. Each night aroung 1:00am she lays down flat like she is going to foal, but nothing. It is getting really frustrating. I have been watching poor flirt at the same time. We are used to foaling quarter horses and they seem much more predictable. Our one mare has foaled 3 times and all on day 342. Our Maiden mare wasn't due until June 10th and she had her foal on day 323 (May 21) I had to move the camera from our mini mare over to hers when I went out to do chores one morning and she was full of wax. She was very kind to us and foaled at 4:00pm that afternoon. I had to work and she waited till I got home, and my son just got off the bus. The whole family got to watch. I had to do a little pulling, but delivery went pretty well. It took a while for him to get a handle on the milk bar, but once he did everything was great. Now if only these mini mares would get in gear and have their babies!! I will have to work some next week, so I suppose she will want to foal then. I know everyone wants flirt to foal, but it would be nice if she waits for her mom to come home.

I think that he may have put her out but just hasn't cleaned her stall yet!
default_yes.gif
I'll be watching on and off all day--again
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back