Washburn Images

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
Does it usually take them to email photos out to use for journal ads after nationals? I was just wondering? :bgrin

Pammy

hey pam! you guys looked really good at nationals! i got to see you go in a few classes. how did you do overall?

Do they email the pictures? I purchased one of Destiny but thought the "just" come via the physical mail?

Do they email the pictures? I purchased one of Destiny but thought the "just" come via the physical mail?
Howd you get your washburn in your rotating avatar already ?

hey pam! you guys looked really good at nationals! i got to see you go in a few classes. how did you do overall?
Thanks! we got a top five and two top tens all in country pleasure classes! :bgrin

Davie did you ask for your jpegs right at the show or afterwards?

Jill, you can get copies of your pics sent to you as jpegs if you need them for advertising.
default_wink.png
:

Mine are hard copies. I have an ad coming out in the Journal and they may have worked up those orders first. They were sending the Journal all the ad photos on CD so wonder if that pushed up all the orders that were also Journal ad photos to the top of the stack.

Back