wanting to get another mini between now and march

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rimmerpaints

Reaction score
We are working on the fence and plan by 1st of march to have just a small barn for just Beauty and whoever our new mini maybe. So is there a best time to buy a mini and where do I look. I will go to auctions to see if i can find another like we got but i seriously dont think that will happen again due to the fact im LOOKING! I would love a registered gelding or mare to go out with Beauty and learn to show halter with one day or even my girls get to show one day. Can anyone tell me any farms that sells mini in TN,Kentucky and Mississippi area. If you have any info would be great. Like i said im in no hurry and want to find the perfect mini for us.

I would suggest that you keep an eye on the LB saleboard--there are lots of Minis on there, and the advertisers are from pretty much all states--you just might see someone offering a little horse that is exactly what you want! Some people find the saleboard to be quite addictive, so be warned!

As well, if you haven't already done so, check out the LB breeder connect list (small horse connect link at the top of the forum page)--there are breeder lists for each state so you may be able to find a few nearby farms to visit or contact.

Have fun with your shopping! (and good luck to you in keeping to just ONE more little horse!)
default_laugh.png

Hey Neighbor, I keep a list of good guys that I trust all over the US and I love to share. I can fix you up with some good farms right here in Tennessee that are honorable, wonderful people and have nice horses. You won't need to go far. Give me a call when you're ready! This is a great time to buy.

We are working on the fence and plan by 1st of march to have just a small barn for just Beauty and whoever our new mini maybe. So is there a best time to buy a mini and where do I look. I will go to auctions to see if i can find another like we got but i seriously dont think that will happen again due to the fact im LOOKING! I would love a registered gelding or mare to go out with Beauty and learn to show halter with one day or even my girls get to show one day. Can anyone tell me any farms that sells mini in TN,Kentucky and Mississippi area. If you have any info would be great. Like i said im in no hurry and want to find the perfect mini for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back