Walking/Hiking with your minis 2024

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plan yesterday was to go walking. That didn't happen. Morning feed time my littles were so upset over something I couldn't see. They would not come back in to the barn to eat. I told my neighbor they were looking at his back lot. We went over to look. Paw prints of what we think may have be a bobcat. Whatever it was it caught something a dragged it. Kingsley was still upset at night feeding. This morning my trio is all calm. So hopefully it has moved on.

That’s great, HesheyMint, that you have neighbors to share with and introduce to horses! If I were a kid in your neighborhood you’d have to chase me off! 😂

How are the mosquitoes, Cayuse, in your area? Do you have to spray down Oatie and Cappy? The mosquitoes here this year are on steroids, they are just awful, anytime during the day, morning, noon, night…😫

That’s great, HesheyMint, that you have neighbors to share with and introduce to horses! If I were a kid in your neighborhood you’d have to chase me off! 😂

How are the mosquitoes, Cayuse, in your area? Do you have to spray down Oatie and Cappy? The mosquitoes here this year are on steroids, they are just awful, anytime during the day, morning, noon, night…😫
We've had a few mosquitoes due to welcome rain. But they only seem to be around the day after, then gone. I know the nearby town sprayed for them a few weeks ago. When they are bad I spray Billy with Off. Those darn wee gnats are a bigger pest. And I am seeing a Lone Star tick once in while--not good.

Mosquitos are not bad yet!

Latest posts

Back