Very Sick Filly only 7 days old....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news!
default_aktion033.gif

Jan

Thank you for the update...please keep us posted..she has so many people pulling for her and you and praying still for a complete successful recovery.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

default_saludando.gif
Miss Sassy is doing GREAT!!!

She seems to be recovering very well. We let them go out in the sunshine today for

a little while. It was the first time she has been out of a stall in 10 days.

I actually have some pics of her, if I can ever figure out how to post them on here..
default_biggrin.png

Thanks again for all the suggestions and good wishes...
default_wub.png

Wonderful news! Thank you for sharing it........
default_yes.gif

SO glad to hear it! Way to go Sassy, and way to go all of her "people" that refused to give up on her!
default_aktion033.gif

SO glad to hear it! Way to go Sassy, and way to go all of her "people" that refused to give up on her!
default_aktion033.gif

Caycee and I let them out for a little while again tonight. It done my heart good to see her trotting/cantering and even trying to buck!!!

She has come so far from where she was this time last week!!

She has even nickered to us twice, when she see us coming!!! That is worth it ALL!!!

Miss Sassy--(Taken at 2 days old) She will be two weeks old tomorrow..

Sorry not the best of pics, but does show a little bit of her attitude
default_smile.png
)

Picture002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, what a little baby doll.
default_wub.png
It is nice to have a face to go with our prayers. It is so wonderful to hear she is doing well. Good job to all of you who have taken such great care of her and Godspeed for her complete recovery.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back