VERY PROUD MOM- brag...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Youth classes are just winding up and Raven had a great show. I am so proud of her. She leaves home every summer and heads up to Heart L Ranch in Deer Park WA to work with Lori Guglielmo. Thanks to Lori and her wonderful clients Raven is able to learn and show all season and go to Nationals. She works very hard every day- cleaning stalls, working horses, feeding, watering not to mention having lots of fun with Lori..

This year she did very well

Hunter 12- and Under- Over- 4th place and 8th Place

Jr Mares 12 and under- Under- 9th place

Sr Mares 12 and under - Under 9th Place

West Pleasure 12 and Under- Over- 5th Place

12 and under CP- Over RES NATIONAL CHAMPION

12 and under Pleasure- Under- NATIONAL CHAMPION

Very proud of all her hard work and very grateful to Lori and all the Heart L clients

Congrats to both you and Raven! I have got to watch her a little online and she has done a great job. I know that you are so proud of her!

Wow that is great and you have every right to be proud!!!!

Lori is an awesome trainer and a wonderful person. Would be proud to be able to send a horse with her and Raven!!

Congrats ladies!! I saw her win with the big picture
default_smile.png
!!

I'm so proud of her too she is such an amazing kid! What a superstar!

CONTRATS RAVEN YOU DID FANTASTIC!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Congratulations Raven and Lisa!!!!!

Congratulations Lisa and Raven! Lisa I know how proud you must be.

Carol

Congratulations! I watched most of those classes, she's a great driver, I remember thinking when they announced the winners that she was the one I thought would get it
default_yes.gif

What a fantastic opportunity she has had, to be mentored like that! That is just wonderful that Lori G. offers such a program
default_aktion033.gif

Raven, CONGRATULATIONS for a job well done!
default_aktion033.gif

There is just nothing better than horses for teaching our youngsters all about hard work and the rewards it can bring.

Charlotte

(and mom, congratulations to you for making sure your daughter has the opportunity to learn those life lessons)

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so wonderful! Congratulations Raven!! What a neat opportunity to be able to work with and good trainer and learn so much.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back