versatility class at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinck43

Reaction score
For those of you that have competed in the versatility class at Nationals, how many jumps do they usually use and how high? Thanks, dionne

For those of you that have competed in the versatility class at Nationals, how many jumps do they usually use and how high? Thanks, dionne
Hi Dionne, Sandy has been taking her stallion in versatility and I was her header. There were three jumps and they didnt get ridiculously high, fairly normal height, I wasn't actually going over them so I cant say how high they might have been but you could call her and ask if she remembers. I feel like they would be around 24" but again I am not 100% sure. Hope this helps, are you coming to the fun show this weekend? I realize I havent actually been to nationals but I would assume the classes would be run the same way and I think it is in the rule book that there are three jumps but no mention of height.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dionne, Sandy has been taking her stallion in versatility and I was her header. There were three jumps and they didnt get ridiculously high, fairly normal height, I wasn't actually going over them so I cant say how high they might have been but you could call her and ask if she remembers. I feel like they would be around 24" but again I am not 100% sure. Hope this helps, are you coming to the fun show this weekend? I realize I havent actually been to nationals but I would assume the classes would be run the same way and I think it is in the rule book that there are three jumps but no mention of height.
the height for the jumps in the versatility class are the same for a hunter class. max 24" i believe

Latest posts

Back