Verizon Christmas Commercial

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahahahahah sorry for bringing this UP
default_rolleyes.gif
again but..........I just had such a good time reading it!!!!!!!! Ok for the people who were offended because the horse was either biting the dog house, eating the dog house, or wind sucking....

Wind sucking/cribbing - the equine equivalent of lighting up a cigarette IMHO. "All those folks on the set that we can't see..." plus cameras, lights, etc...maybe that particular mini was stressed by being out of its element enough to "need to light up?"

you do realize that these things are a BIG reality of horses right? AND I know some might not want unsuspecting buyers to know it but horses DO and WILL bite!!!!

Yes, but have you seen a holiday dog commercial where they show a biting dog...?
default_new_shocked.gif
Dogs bite, last I checked. I agree here with the first poster - some of us work very hard to promote our miniatures positively and to see one in such a situation was disappointing. The Garmin commercial was much cuter!

I'm sure your sales won't suffer because of this funny little commercial!!!

Won't hurt mine as I am not in the business of selling horses...
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for entertaining me!!! This provided me with a Jolly Christmas laugh
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Thanks for reviving it for one last beating!
default_deadhorse2.gif
default_cheers.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

hahahah your very welcome!!!!
default_biggrin.png
I found it quite entertaining to read everyone's opinions and just had to give my two cents worth
default_yes.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back