VENT:I'M SO MAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure this is the worst nightmare of everyone on the board.

I am so sorry this has happened, and pray that you get that little boy back home quickly. Good luck.

My heart just sunk when I saw this post...........

Please keep us updated, and I hope to hear good news from you soon. You know that this whole forum is praying for you and will do anything to help.

Hang in there,

Pam

Please please please call the law and the local radio and television stations NOW!

ohmy.gif
Yes as already wisely posted use the media, posters, check sales, but I fear it's in someones backyard
no.gif

Never the less SOMEONE will see it and report themm

Prayers and best of luck Maxine

HOW AWFUL!!! please keep us posted.

You have already received excellent advice.. nothing to add here.

JJay

Oh no!!! Not again!!! Someone up around Oklahoma is in dire need of taking babies!!!
no.gif
Hope they catch whoever took your little one...that is just NOT RIGHT!!!! (Refraining from what I'm REALLY wanting to say!!)

What a terrible thing to happen!!! I'm so sorry! I pray for the little guy's safe return to you. May God convict the heart of the ones responsible for doing such a terribe thing; and may their hearts be burdened to such an extent that they'll find a way to get him back to you. Prayers are reaching Heaven from many wonderful people on this forum. We all truly care and want you to have your baby back. I just thank God for this miracle. Follow the great advice from all these compassionate people on the board. Get the message out asap!! Meanwhile, we'll keep our ears and eyes open for him. Please keep us posted!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the precious little one.

Joan

FIRST OFF FILE A POLICE/SHERIFF'S REPORT--this will help later. Next get on the phone to the local newpaper, TV stations, radio stations etc. Call your surrounding vets--both large and small. Call all of your surrounding weekly auction houses. Feed stores to be on the lookout for new owners asking lots of questions about a new foal that lost a dam.

Get in touch with Mary at TV9 in Oklahoma City. She is the one thata came out and did the story on Jan's fillies. She might be able to stir up some coverage for you also.

Get photos up of that baby and get them into the public's hands.

OK, everyone let get the word out and keep this baby in our thoughts and prayers that it too is returned.

Oh No!!!! You are living my WORST NIGHTMARE!

There are so many wonderful suggestions here for what to do now to get that poor baby back. The hotter you can make it for the theives the more likely he is to be returned.

I will be praying for you and the little one.

Where are you located? I am in Oklahoma City.

Charlotte

OMG! How scarey! I hope your baby turns up soon! Saying prayers here!!!

Has any one helped find this little one for you...has the TV News been out ...Guess I am just hoping his little picture is out there and someone has seen him.

Also just bumping up...

How unbelieveably awful! You've gotten lots of great advice here. Make sure you really emphasis how young this baby is, and that he needs his momma! I'm so very sorry.

OMG - how terrible for you and the little one. I hope your baby turns up safe and sound, saying prayers for you.

Thanks everyone for the support and advice . I am just sick with worry . I have no idea who would have taken him . He was with his mom that night and gone by morning . We walked the whole place looking for any signs of him . And there was nothing . Contacted the sheriff's dept . They weren't much help . They said maybe a wild animal or something got him . Ya right ! Not this time of year . And not without leaving some kind of evidence . And to think i voted for that idiot .

I have flyer's out everywhere and am offering a reward . The whole town knows hes missing and are keeping an eye out for him . Poor little guy he is so sweet he most likely just walked right up to them . I feel he is close . I think it was someone local . Because we live so far out no one just happens to be driving by .

Not good enough Chelsey. You have to demand that the sherrif get out and DO THEIR DANG JOBS! INVESTIGATE !

Did you call the media in?

Have you contacted any autions?

You have to get out and keep on doing things and don't stop. Unfortunately he could well be out of your area now so media is very important.

Call all the feed stores and hay people too and see if any new customers have shown up.

I'm so sorry about your foal! The last time this happend on the forum, I forwarded pictures and the info to all my horse friends, it must of gotten forwarded around because I got an e-mail from www.smallhorse.com they wanted to put the article in their magazine. You could contact them.

Good luck and I will be praying for the safe return of your foal!

God help the poor excuse of a human being that would ever take one of my babies.
new_let_it_all_out.gif
I would hunt them down like a rabid animal & hang them by their _alls! Or better yet, castrate them!
xbud.gif
Shooting would be too good for them!
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

I hope & pray that you find this dastardly person & get your darling little guy back in good health.
pray.gif

Chelsey lives about 20 miles from me...I live in Eufaula , Ok. and she is near Checotah. This is just terrible. I cannot believe what people will do anymore. Of course us being a small community and nowhere near a TV station it is hard to get publicity here. Tulsa is the closest and that is over 100 miles away. Poor little baby.

Clara

Latest posts

Back