vaccines, since all the recent questions watch this

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is scary, I'm glad i've never had a vaccine.

There are equally scary videos out there of people dying of illness they could have prevented with a simple vaccine. It is a personal choice but neither one is without any risk- and when choosing not to vaccinate say a child you put other children at risk for death(until they are old enough to get vaccinated) so you are essentially making choices and taking risks for not only your own child

Not an easy decision

Just for the record, I have been vaccinated, and have vaccinated all 3 of my kids.

I agree there are so many risks to NOT vaccinate. We have made so many medical advances and saved so many lives through those advancements. I would not want to risk dying from a preventable disease.

This video is interesting and makes you think about the science behind our medical decisions. Scientists and Md's are not God, and while they may try their best, sometimes they cannot predict the outcome of their discoveries. We as the recipients of the medical breakthroughs need to be aware of the way in which they are discovered and developed in order to make informed decisions on our health care. And this video also illustrates the need for more detailed disclosure on the part of the medical/scientific/pharmaceutical companies.

Latest posts

Back