Updated with foal's pictures.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
We had a filly out of this dam and sire. Guess what the foal looks like.

Here is the dam (sorry, I don't have an updated pictures)

Aprilhead.jpg

And here is the sire:

HawkL3.jpg

I'll post a picture of the foal after you've had a chance to guess what she looks like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those blue eyes I spy on the sire? If so, I'm guessing you ended up with a really loud colored foal. Am I right?!!

Since you are asking us to guess, I guess Palomino and white pinto (mom looks buckskin in the baby pic).

Looks to me like you might be crossing 2 splash pintos, so I would guess a wild splash pinto. Won't guess what color.

WOOHOO I WON!

I'll be sure to take that horrible looking girl off your farm. I'm sure you don't want her!
rolleyes.gif

SHE GORGEOUS!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Wow, I have to say that would make me wonder about if the mare had a fella on the side!! Pretty filly, congratulations.

Barb

I know what you mean Barb
wink.gif
Its amazing all that color coming from 2 'solids'. But, the same stallion, when crossed with a LWO positive & sabino mare, produced a gorgeous bay frame overo.

I love her half white ear! Would she still be considered a medicine hat with the white ear?

wub.gif
she is a doll. i am wish she was mine.my only mare had pinto filly in april that got stuck, so i loss my only foal this year. my mare is okay thank God.i love seeing everyone elses. she is so cute.

go figure two solids gave you a pretty overo colored up foal. i have bred two color pinto got solid foals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back