UPdated Website for KM Stables !!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ownedbyapony

Reaction score
:aktion033: Just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally updated the KM Stables website :aktion033: Please drop by and check it out. We even have a new face or two on the sales page
default_yes.gif
:

Kindest Regards,

Amber

Yippee!!! Congrats on all your wins. Site looks great... I have been checking every now and then, waiting...

Andrea

OMG!!!! :aktion033: I was beginning to think we were still stuck on 2005!!!!! Woohoo!

Thanks for updating...!!!!

Can you tell you have had plenty waiting lol

I AM IN LOVE with your mare Silk OH MY she really just does it for me... I am thinking she may want to come spend a couple of summers here in ID with Raven and I
default_yes.gif
:

Okay, I guess I deserve the razzing for the delayed updates.
default_whistling.gif
: I have to make myself sit down and do these kind of things, and I'm not exactly proficient at it so it takes me forever :ugh: . Thanks for visiting. Check back often as we have some nice young prospects that will be on the sales page soon
default_yes.gif
: !

Kindest Regards,

Amber

Looks great amber! BTW, it was nice meeting you at Congress
default_yes.gif
:.

Your whole sales list can come and live with me :bgrin
default_wink.png
: :saludando:

LOL i've been watching too.. waiting for my next buy..LOL it was good seeing you at nationals thanks for you and lea's help!

Hillary

Back