Updated pictures of our appaloosa colt ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

sorry, but I couldn't resist to share these new pictures of our appy colt (foaled 03/23/2006). He is obviously very full of himself. :lol:

PICT1668.jpg
PICT1673.jpg

PICT1685.jpg
PICT1687.jpg

PICT1688.jpg
PICT1689.jpg

The little boy goes by the name of Toro's Free Spirit.

Thanks for letting me share.

:saludando: Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: He told me he would love to live in Michigan :bgrin Seriously, you're right, he's a knockout. Congratulations.

Maxine

I just think he's adorable. I love seeing pictures of the babies, and as they grow. It's wonderful. If we can't share our pride and joy with our fellow miniholics on the forum here, who can we share them with? No one else understands our excitement and joy better!

He will be quite the guy!! I am so anxious to start breeding our app stallions this year and have "spots" for next year - and I hope attitude like this little one overflows with!! Our app mare is bred this year - but to our cremello - I'm hoping she passes on her spots - but dad may overrule with his dilute!!

Wow, he sure is handsome.
default_wub.png
: Hey, fella ...ya looking for a girlfriend?? Gracie would
default_wub.png
: you too.

[SIZE=14pt]Im not such an appy fan BUT I LOVE the neck placement, head, short back and great topline and legs on this colt!!!! I predict Great things for him in the showring. :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Share away!!
default_smile.png
He's so beautiful, I would happily look at pictures of him every single day!
default_wub.png
:

Wow, Im in love, what a neck and uppright head carriage. U deserve to feel very proud of that guy.

WOW you sure are a force to be reckoned with - your new foals this one and the Nighthawk son are just beautiful CONGRATS

He is beautiful.....very nice colt I would like to see one just like him in my barn this spring
default_yes.gif
:

Well I AM an appy fan :)

But he is gorgeous in EVERY way!!!!

Susan O.

What a showstopper! Jiminy, he's just a treat for the eyes. Look at that topline, that neck, that posture. He is a champion and he knows it. And to throw in that color...wow! He should come here and give Lost Spokes Ranch's colt a run for his money! Woooowwww....
default_wub.png
:

Leia

Latest posts

Back