Update on Theresa at RockingR?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
I would love an update on how Theresa is doing. I think of her daily, I pray for her daily. I hope you are well, Theresa.

Tons of prayers going out for you.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Joyce

I to would love an update. Theresa, I think of you daily and pray for you too.

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Here is a copy of part of an e-mail that Theresa sent me. She told me to go ahead and post an update and not to sugar coat anything. I think it would be better understood in her own words.

"I know that I have been scarce and not on line, I am not doing to well. The days are long and the nights are very hard. All I do is sleep anymore. My poor tired heart is not getting enough oxyengenated blood to my body, and my left leg and arm gives me fits to use.

There will be no more surgeries. There is nothing else that can be done. It has been a hard pill for us to swallow. But I intend on being here another 40-50 years. I won't give up till I take my last breath. I am on steroids, and that has helped me put on 10 lbs...I have not been on LB for sometime now. If you still post there tell them I said hi. And we hope all is well with everyone."

Thanks for the update Mary. Needless to say I'm very sorry that Theresa's condition isn't improving but I sure hope she had a good visit with that new grandbaby.

Please God, help our Theresa get through this tough and painful time she is going through. Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Theresa has a shining spirit; my thoughts and prayers remain with her.

Margo

Last edited by a moderator:
My prayers are with her ALL the time. She's my "sister".
default_wub.png

Oh dear, sorry to hear there is not better news. I wish there was someone else who could help her!

Think of you often Theresa!! Bless you and your family!! Lots of hugs!

Keeping Theresa and Art in my thoughts and prayers.

Always thinking of her and her wonderful husband. Hope she is doing well.

So good to hear from you Theresa. Please take care of yourself. I think of you a lot.

Barbie

PS: How's that Dreamer????

Latest posts

Back