Update on the cute little red puppy! New pic page 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Twizzler puppy went to her very first show this past weekend!!! We had a great time.

On Friday, Esrohollow Candyman Pez (out of my last litter) and his owner took Best Baby Puppy in the Herding Group. Baby Puppy classes at shows have been offered (at some shows) for about 2 years now and is for puppies aged 3-6 months. Great way to get the young dogs out and socialized!!!

Crop_3x5f1576_zps4b06e2de.jpg

Lainey (Esrohollow Plain White Ts) won Best of Breed over 2 finished Specials/Champions under Judge Jane Forsyth on Saturday!

Laineyfeb13_zps5a97ad84.jpg

Today, Mate-r (BISS Can CH Esrohollow Radsprings Tuhmater) won Best of Breed and came ohhhhhh soooooo close to picking up a Herding Group 4....

Twizzler (Esrohollow Irresistible Twist) won Best Baby Puppy, Best Baby Puppy in Group, THEN went on to win Best Baby Puppy in Show under Judge Bruce Owen!! He just LOVED her! She is going to be soooo much fun to show!!

TwizzlerBBPIS_zps9bb358c4.jpg

I am soooo proud of these dogs!

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!!! I just love these dogs! We had a great time at the show...lots of friends there to cheer us on, and NO pressure!!
default_rolleyes.gif

I showed a couple of Bernese for a friend too, and took Best of Breed with her puppy and beat a big name pro-handler!! So I was very happy and shocked, though not because the puppy shouldn't have beat the other dog, just the fact that I beat the handler!

We all had a lot of fun!

~kathryn

darn! I sure can pick puppies!
Yes, you can!! You have always liked my picks (before I let on to anyone that they were my pick). I always like to see which puppy others are drawn to, without my opinion swaying them!!
default_smile.png
Helps with my final decision making!

~kathryn

Here is a pic of the Berner puppy I showed

She is 10 months old and is such a love bug! I wanted to bring her home when I saw the litter at 8 weeks. Talked the breeder into keeping her, and I'm very happy to have the chance to show her!
default_yes.gif

Caddie.jpg

~kathryn

Back