Update On Riley(wry mouth)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipper

Reaction score
Here is a picture of Riley. He is the foal that I bought with his mom and found out he had wry mouth and so I took them back and then I got them back again.

He looks scruffy but he is coming along. I think he could use a bit more weight but he has meat on his ribs and you can actually touch him now. He comes right up to

you to be petted and is getting better at being brushed and feet done.
DSC04560.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is sweet and wants to be friendly and with you he has come a long way. He will be getting gelded in the spring and then I hope he will like doing obstacles or liberty as he wont be able to be driven

so that he has a something to keep him occupied.

I hope as he grows his mouth doesnt get worse but that will be the vets that will decide what to do for it if it happens.

Thanks for the update - he is a good looking little chap, bless him.
default_yes.gif

I'm so glad that you changed your mind back then, and took him back - at least he now has someone who cares about him and who will give him a chance!

Good luck - please keep in touch with his progress.

He is such a handsome little boy and well done on winning him over. I just wish there were more good people like you in the world, this chap is one lucky little man.
wub.gif

Sorry to ask a stupid question but what is wry mouth
default_wink.png

He's a very nice looking fellow and will sure make a wonderful companion

Latest posts

Back