Update on my friend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heart k ranch

Reaction score
Well she called me last night at 2 in the morning. She said Sami (37 year old) broke up with her. She needed a ride home because he dumped her on the side of the road. I go out there and get her. She was crying, and blah blahing.

This afternoon she called and said that she is preganent. That why Sami dumped her on the side of the road.

I said sorry and I asked if she was going to tell her mother. She said no! But she doesn't know who the father is, and she isn't suppose to be around me because I don't care about her.
default_no.gif
. I said whatever. But she did say that she still doesn't want to be friends with me. Even after I got up out of my warm bed and drove 30 minutes to get her butt. I'm though!
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png

I'm honestly wanting to tell her mother because she really REALLY needs help.

Sorry I have to tell someone! I guess I don't need to worry about it but heck I don't know what to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't respond to your other thread but I read it and I honestly think if she no longer wants to be friends you're better off. Friends who only hurt you aren't worth the effort we put in to maintaining the relationship. It takes 2. Just look at that 30 minute, middle of the night drive as your last attempt.

IMO you should not tell her mom. She'll eventually find out and it's better for you if you just distance yourself from the whole thing.

She has made it clear to you her feelings. So I would respect her wishes....be a good friend to the end...don't tell her mother...just let her be.

I know that you want to help her but she has to want your help and she doesn't. Just let her be.

My mother had an old saying 'She made her bed, now let her lay in it'.

Ok, if it was me, she would have found herself still standing in the same spot on the side of the road looking for a ride if she had called me at that time of morning, gotten me up to go get her, and then in the same breath tells me she doesnt want me as a friend, etc.... THEN WHY DID SHE CALL YOU???!!!!!!

Good grief!! I would drop this one like a hot potato! Sorry, but keep walking girl, and dont look back. There are other 'real' people out there to be friends with!! If she calls you again, I would ask her why she was calling or just would not bother to answer the phone.

You are allowing her to use you and she is mistreating you horribly. You deserve more than that!!

I have to agree with Laurie. In your place I'd have been very tempted to dump her back out on the side of the road about the time she said she still didn't want to be friends with you. I'm not sure, all things considered, if I'd have even gone out to help her when she phoned, or for that matter even answered the phone. That's what call display is for!

This girl is not your friend, she is just using you. It does sound like she needs help, but first she has to want to help herself & it sounds to me like she isn't yet at that point. I wouldn't bother to tell her mother, let her deal with it all on her own.

Latest posts

Back