UPDATE IN KANSAS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
default_wub.png
: Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and he said we avoided a heart attack. The arteries were cleaned out last friday morning and of course he will be on lotsa different meds and will adjust them as needed. Just wanted folks to know he's doing good (no more Spangles-donuts-etc.) right! :eek: Cathy says Boo & Suzie Q had feet trimmed and perked up this morning(now they can move around without their little feet hurting) and will run like the Kansas wind someday---YEAH!!! PLease, remember CHANCES AUCTION has lots of stuff for that discriminating horsey person & they will need help paying for months of rehab on ALL the little minis...hats off AGAIN, guys, job well done! :aktion033: :aktion033: Judy in now quiet Kansas :new_shocked:

That is good news. Thank you for letting us know. I hope everything continues to improve! Bless you both!!!!

That is so great to hear! :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and he said we avoided a heart attack. The arteries were cleaned out last friday morning and of course he will be on lotsa different meds and will adjust them as needed. Just wanted folks to know he's doing good (no more Spangles-donuts-etc.) right! :eek: Cathy says Boo & Suzie Q had feet trimmed and perked up this morning(now they can move around without their little feet hurting) and will run like the Kansas wind someday---YEAH!!! PLease, remember CHANCES AUCTION has lots of stuff for that discriminating horsey person & they will need help paying for months of rehab on ALL the little minis...hats off AGAIN, guys, job well done! :aktion033: :aktion033: Judy in now quiet Kansas :new_shocked:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :saludando: Hi John, Hi Judy!!!! This is wonderful news. glad to hear John is on the mend :bgrin.

Thanks for sharing the info about Boo and Suzie Q :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Hi Cathy :saludando: you are doing a GREAT job and I just knew and know that they will be able to run and run and run to their heart's content sooner than later, WOOHOO!!! Boo is still in my thoughts, even though he is not "mystery man", lol. Hey Boo!!!
default_wub.png
: I am getting closer to finding "mystery man" - I do know that he WAS removed on the first trailers that went out and I know it won't be long, perhaps today, that I find out where he is at but at least he in foster care which is a GOOD THING! :aktion033:

Judy you are a marvel. All you've done for these wee horses in rescue and donations! I am thrilled JOhn is doing so well, continued prayers and light.

I felt a gamut of emotions the first night the horses were taken out. We all worked so hard and so well together and I was in absolute disbelief to hear one of our own had fallen!! I can't imagine the relief to have a postiive prognosis, though fast food and donuts were I thought staples...Judy and John, thanks for what you did, for the donated feed--everything. Take good care and I hope to see you again under happy conditions.

Kristin

I felt a gamut of emotions the first night the horses were taken out. We all worked so hard and so well together and I was in absolute disbelief to hear one of our own had fallen!! I can't imagine the relief to have a postiive prognosis, though fast food and donuts were I thought staples...Judy and John, thanks for what you did, for the donated feed--everything. Take good care and I hope to see you again under happy conditions.

Kristin
default_yes.gif
: JACK JUST LEFT AND THE FEED IS ON THE WAY...GOOD LUCK SUNDAY. TELL JACK I LIKED HIS PUPS. HE WANTED TO SHOW THEM TO ME...THEIR SWEETIES TOO! :eek:

So happy to hear John is doing better. Boo and suzie are really doing well.They love to eat!! Their feet look sooooo much better.I have to say Boo is a little doll baby.Such a cutie! Thanks so much for the feed and come over any time.........Cathy.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I am so glad to hear the happy news that John is recovering. Thank you so much for the update and for all you've done (and continue to do) to help the minis. Sending prayers and good thoughts for continued recovery and good health.

(Thanks for your donations to the auction; I've found a few things on there that I'd like and am bidding on!
default_yes.gif
: )

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: This is excellent news! I am so glad that John is doing better and bless your heart for helping the horses!!!
default_yes.gif
:

re John...I truly DO know what you're going through..different problems but related. Bless oyu both and best of luck

Maxine

Latest posts

Back