Update from Allison on lost filly!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Yeah good news!!

YAY!!! The filly is going to be on her way home! I am awaiting further details, but a farm in West Texas realized that they were missing a foal and thought that a predatory animal must have gotten it. However, they then realized that they were missing other items. They got in contact with the kennel owner and are going to be picking the little one up. The gal at the kennel is very relieved to have found the missing home! Thank you ALL for your help!

Sincerely,

Alison Elrod

Marketing Manager

American Miniature Horse Association

www.amha.org

SO I take it someone tried to steal her.............Oh how awful................But thank goodness she will be back with her momma.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :517: :517: :517: :517:

Wow what a story she is one lucky baby to end up back with her mom and owners

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_smile.png
Glad to see that there is a happy ending to all this!!!

Now the foal can get back to its momma and get some good milk.

Joyce

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: A happy ending to this story!!!!

I'm thrilled she was "found"
default_yes.gif
: Now, I just hope she & mom can still be a team! There could be some issues with that -- hope not -- but, certain the owners will do the bottle thing is needed.
default_wub.png
:

This is such good news!! I have been praying that this little girl would find her way home. :aktion033:

I'm also glad to hear the owners have been found but saddened to know that a person could be so cruel to take it.

:aktion033: Good News! Please give us the details if you get them!

Now, let's just hope momma hasn't been drying up during this time........or the owners will have a bottle baby one their hands........

MA

oops...typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news. Hope for a happy ending for them.

Jan

:aktion033: Wow great news, do you think that family could be persuaded to let us all have a background on that little girl and perhaps a "family" picture of her when she gets home?

Still curious how it all came about. Details would be interesting to read. Maxine

AHA! I had a feeling and am so very glad mother and daughter will be reunited. I will pray that mom will accept and love her.

Latest posts

Back