Info on the 2006 AMHA national convention

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add to what Tony said about the committees, the board meetings are open too. Sometimes we have to go into a closed session, but that usually doesn't last very long.

During the course of the meeting, signup sheets for the committees are put out and you can put your name on the list.

Also, like someone else said, the meetings are open for you to come to, and most of them welcome your input, you just can't vote on the committee issues.

There is a new committee started up, the performance committee chaired by Gary Barnes. I was fortunate enough to be selected to join that one, Gary is keeping the group very small. I am excited about the new committee, and Gary has some great ideas. We would welcome your ideas as well.

I don't think you are an idiot for not knowing where the rule changes are, I just forget that I get mine early thru priority mail. You should be getting yours very soon.

Jody,

I think we are coming to this one...it sounds like a lot of fun and will be really great to see everyone!!!
aktion033.gif

I'm thinking sunny skys will be very welcome this winter from this Ohio Girl HA!!!

lis

Latest posts

Back