Upcoming Ocala Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckymeacres

Reaction score
I was just wondering in there was anyway to view the daily show schedules and starting times for this weekend and next weekend show in Ocala, FL.

I have a showbill for Mini-O-Rama right here on my desk. Can't find my Sunshine Classic one at the moment, but I believe they are very similar. Start time is 8:00 a.m., but in years past they have been pretty flexible with that depending on how cold it is in the morning. Both shows have a full 2-judge schedule set up for Friday -- that is, all the classes that will be offered are on Friday: Mares in the a.m., geldings mid-day, and stallions in the last part of the day.

The Saturday/SUnday show is a split session with 4 judges. If I recall, the schedule is the same for both shows:

Saturday

Youth halter to start off with

Jr Stallions are mid-day

Geldings in the afternoon

Country Pleasure interspersed through the day

Costume

Hunter/Jumper latter part of the day

Liberty last class

Sunday

Halter/driving obstacle to start with

Jr Mares in the morning

Sr Mares mid-day

Sr Stallions in the afternoon

Single Pleasure interspersed through the day

Does that help?

Robin C

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Robin that is a big help.
aktion033.gif

Today the junior stallions showed in the morning. Our yearling colt took a Grand, shown by James. Tim Pearson had a nice yearling colt there that took 2 firsts in his open and James showed a colt for Reece, Iniki, who took a first in a very large weanling colt class. James said there are alot of nice junior stallions there. That's all I've heard so far though, so I'm not sure if geldings or mares were showing first.

We were there all day, show starts at 9:00 am tomorow! See ya there!
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back