Unwrapped a couple yesterday

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph G

Reaction score
I got a pair of Double K's for Christmas this year and have been dying to use them. I finally had warm enough weather yesterday to bathe and clip a couple of my horses that will be shown the end of next month.

Spring Before:

HPIM1961.jpg

Spring After:

SpringMar09.jpg

Jami Before:

HPIM1962.jpg

Jami After: (I was pleasantly suprized by this one. She was going through the yearling uglies when she put her coat on last year)

JamiMar09.jpg

I still have a lot of work to do with both of them, but for not being worked much through winter I was happy.

I love seeing pictures of before and after with clipping. What a GREAT suprise with Jami! She doesnt even look like the same horse in the after! You said they werent worked much over the winter, but they look great!

Jen

They look great! Isn't it aweful getting clippers in the fall/ winter and having to wait to use them? Hehe. Are you sure Jami is the same horse
default_new_shocked.gif
That was some winter coat, she is lovely, both are.

Thanks everybody.

Yes Jami had quite the coat of hair. I had NO idea what I was going to find. She looked pitiful before her coat came in and I spent all winter feeling through the hair and trying to guess if her weight was ok.

GREEN grass...yes... finally. What's really hard to believe is that a week ago we had more snow than we've seen in years here and today it was in the 80's!

I can't wait to see what my yearling colt looks like. He's kept me guessing all winter too. I never clipped him as a foal and he has as much fuzz as Jami had.

Here's what he looks like right now. Anyone care to try and see through the fuzz and guess what might be hiding...

HPIM1941.jpg

Your horses look great! Are you going to clip your little colt? We want to see!!!!!!!! I can't wait to clip my colt, but we're still burried in snow here.
default_no.gif

Steph, They are looking good. Can't wait to see what your little guy looks like clipped up.

We are planning to start clipping this week also. The horses are splashing in the water cooling thierselves. This weather is crazy. Just hope it will stay warn now.

Latest posts

Back