Unfolded pictures of only baby this year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I really need a name for this boy. I am sooo sooo stuck! His sire is Arion Zipit, his grandsire is Zorro. So I was thinking along the lines of, A Masked Buckeroo. Problem with that, I have never been a fan of the name Buckeroo, unless it is THE Buckeroo. So maybe just Buck.

Luckily he for sure has his daddy's head and neck, his momma's big eye, both are wonderful movers.

Since he was a mistake, oops baby,,,,,I was too thinking, Masked Buck Unvailed. Hmm maybe Unmasked Buck??

I just don't know, would love ideas a long that line.

I am so smitten with this little guy. Not only is he put together, he has wonderful color.

So here he is at almost a week. Thanks for letting me share the new love of my life.

buck.jpg

buck1.jpg

buck2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.....I love the Buck A Boo Boo name! Carolyn, he is just precious!
default_wub.png

The first thing that came to mind with regards to his sire's name was "Zipitup Buck"
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

And I agree with you on the "Buckeroo" name thing ... I would never use that particular word in a foal's name, despite my four boys being distant relatives of the great wee horse himself. Just a respect thing I guess
default_smile.png

Lovely wee guy by the way
default_smile.png
Whatever you call him, he'll be special.

Thanks so much for all of the nice replies! I have still not decided on a "paper" name, but do call him Bucky most of the time, or Lil Sh*t.
default_wink.png
He has brought so many smiles. His mom is the boss mare and that allows him to do anything his little heart desires, and he knows it! He is so very full of himself, shows off ALL the time, tail always in the air, and if everyone isn't paying attention to him, he will find a way. Tonight while feeding everyone, Bucky would go to the next pan as I put dinner in there, and he would just stand in the pan. Poor Prints, she goes over to her pan, and there he stands. She turns and looks at me like, no really mom, do something with him. I move him out, Bucky kicking all the way. So Bucky now has his own pan already, but is used more for standing and modeling, rather than having dinner.

I just think he is pretty special and hope to keep you updated. I am so terrible with taking pictures, but I will continue to try and improve.

Thanks again for sharing my only 2010 baby.

Latest posts

Back