Two in one night!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slaneyrose

Reaction score
103a1135.jpg

Tiny boy 18" 6.5" cannon bones with a big star......But what colour is he??

Oh my!! U need to come talk to my mares. Yours are really getting the job done. Congrats on that 2nd pretty foal!!! He almost looks silver too but I may not be seeing the color right. Bet u are sooo excited.

Sire is palomino right?

He could also be a silver but black or smokey black is one of my guesses too.

I can´t really see how light colored his manes are, if they are quite light, silver is possible, since a palomino can hide it.

Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that Meavey when I first saw him...thought I was seeing double lol His colour is almost identical to Dream`s but his eyelashes are not white...just pale. And his mane looks the same colour as his body but darker at the roots, He actually looks like my Grulla mare who looks like she will be next!!

Another CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What a little Doll!!!!! And such a pretty color!!!
default_wub.png
:

Nancy :bgrin

[size=4Hes adorable too! I still vote silver.but maybe a silver Buckskin. Had a colt born that color that clipped out a silver buckskin. Mom was black dad a palamino.

Lyn[/size]

He's a cutie!!!

What color is his sire??? Palomino???

I vote smokey black. I only say that because he is the exact same color that my Shimmer was when she was born, and I've had her tested and she is smokey black.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on your new colt! What color is his sire? Hard to tell, but he looks as though he could be a silver dapple?

He's a cutie!!!

What color is his sire??? Palomino???

I vote smokey black. I only say that because he is the exact same color that my Shimmer was when she was born, and I've had her tested and she is smokey black.
default_yes.gif
:
Do you have any pictures of her?? Yes, Dad is a palomino pinto and mum is almost black but whe think her 05 foal is a black/dark buckskin. I checked out his mane more closely in daylight and it isnt darker at the root just a silvery grey colour....He does have a dorsal stripe and a cross over his shoulders (like a donkey) but its more shading than real dark. I am stumped!!! Any colour advise would be appreciated.
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back