Two down one to go

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle@wescofarms

Reaction score
The mares seem to be going for the long foaling season this year. But so far worth the wait. Two fillies so far, and crossing fingers the third comes soon (being selfish but I want to sleep!).

Topper (WCR Top Cop) has two daughters so far that are marked so similarly, I'm finding it interesting.

WCR%20Top%20Cop%20collage.jpg

The silver or palomino pinto filly (out of a perlino mare with no pinto background) and the red filly out of a Rowdy double bred mare.

2011 foals.jpg

We have one more if it's a bay filly marked like this I'm going to laugh!

not selfish at all!!! The two you have so far are beautiful and so worth that long wait!

Nice, now hoping for another filly for you, and than send the filly fairy back to me. tee hee..

Congratulations on two beautiful fillies.
default_wub.png
I don't blame you for wanting sleep. I was on foal watch 24-7 for a week and a half and that just about killed me. I think I'm getting old, lol!!

Also, your stallion is gorgeous!!

Congrats on your two very nice fillies!!!

Congratulations on your 2 new beautiful girls!!

I know exactly how you feel on the waiting....

Out of my 4 preggos, 3 foaled in the same week and the last went 344 days! I went weeks without a full night of sleep
default_wacko.png

And just to add, I have the opposite color dilehma as you....I am getting solids from my pinto mares and stallion
default_wacko.png

I am certainly glad mare stare is over and you will be soon
default_yes.gif

Congrats again
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back