TV anchor , Anne Pressley dies of wounds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
default_sad.png
I just seen on the news where our Little Rock Arkansas Tv anchor , Anne Pressley has passed away tonight.

How sad that this young women in the prime of her life (26 years old) is gone. Someone beat her to death in her home 5 days ago. Her mother called her , as she did every morning to wake her , but when she didnt ansewer the phone her mother went to her home and found her on the bed , beat in the torso and head so badly that her mother "thought " her throat had been cut because there was so much blood. There were no stab wounds , she was beaten. Police are still looking at tapes from cameras near by, but as of tonight have not announced any leads. Anne had been upgraded to critical, but stable last night. Sad that she could not pull through. Her family was there with her at the end. Please pray for her family, and friends and co-workers at katv Little rock. She was a beutiful and talented young lady.

Linda Killion

I am very saddened to hear this, I have been watching the news and had hoped she was going to make it. I will be keeping the family in my thoughts and prayers, I hope they find who did this to her! She was such a bright light and so young
default_no.gif

Such a sad sad thing to happen to a beautiful young lady.

((((HUGS)))) and prayers to her family.

I too have been watching this on the news and was hoping she would make a recovery.

That is so sad!! I, too, have been watching and hoping that she'd pull through. Our prayers are with her family and friends.
default_no.gif

Linda,

I heard about this a few days ago and am very sad to read this update
depresse.gif

Jill

What a senseless tragedy. I admit, I haven't seen much news in the last few days....have they caught her attacker?

Jan

They reported on the news that almost every bone in her face was broken. What a horrible thing to go through. They evidently don't have any leads yet but hopefully they'll find the person who did this and hang 'em high.

That is just HORRIBLE! What kind of MONSTER would do such a thing as to beat a woman to death???
default_new_shocked.gif

My condolences to her family and friends, and yes I do hope that the perpetrator is found quickly and brought to justice.

That is just AWFUL!!! I too, hope they find the person, and quickly! I feel badly for her family too.. gosh, her poor mother!

Such a horrible horrible way to die! Her loved ones have to be so grief stricken. God carry them through this!

Latest posts

Back