Tucker is sick.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOORAY!! great news!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

This morning Tucker had a pee spot in his stall...he lowered his water level in his bucket...he deposited lots of poop...and the poop was normal size! It's been so small from not having enough water. Happiness. I can go to work today and focus on 23 10-year olds without worrying about my boy at home.
default_new_multi.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I still grazed him on very wet grass for 12 minutes this morning... just to be sure he stays in the right direction.
default_wink.png

Yeah!! So glad he is feeling better!!

Ulcers can develop from any number of things, like weaning, separating, medications, training, showing, racing and many other things. It is not just in show and race horses. I think you are very smart to give him the ulcer meds. It certainly does not hurt and will help his tummy with all the meds he is getting.
I agree. Ulcers can develop as a result of a virus/meds/etc. So glad to hear he is doing well
default_smile.png

Sooo happy my boy is 100%!!!!!

As promised--his thank you photos.
default_biggrin.png

Taken today!

044edit.jpg

012edit.jpg

Mazie in front--Tucker following.

009edit.jpg

030edit.jpg

With Rosie and Mazie--and the mares who you can't see.

049edit.jpg

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks like he's feeling so much better!!!
default_yes.gif

The other day, I was thinking of "that color" he (and Destiny) have and it's just like milk chocolate
default_yes.gif

Oh Hooray.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

So glad he is all better! And thank you for the pictures - great to see everyone looking so well and happy.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back