Trying to get and eye for conformation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennywashere

Reaction score
ziggy.jpg I was wondering if you all would take a look at my new boy help me get an eye for his conformation. This is an older photo of him but I got him in his winter woolies and it's still far too cold to shave. Expecting snow tonight blah. I don't plan to bred him to everything that comes my way I mostly just love his sweet personality and want to show him ( know whats the point of having him a stallion but I do have one mare I would like to breed him to). Thanks for looking I'm really enjoying being part of this group.

He's really cute. It will be much easier for people to judge his conformation when you can get a shot of him on solid, flat ground, squared up, with the pic taken level (not down on him, and not looking up...like this pic is).

P.S. Aren't you loving the snow?...It's like Christmas
default_rolleyes.gif
(I'm in Sarnia)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a flashy boy!

It would be easier to judge his conformation if you could get some pictures of him standing square...

My first impression of his conformation / build here is mainly that he looks like he has thick, vs. fine, bone structure and that his head is large. It could just be the picture / angle, plus the things I can see have more to do with "type" and preference than actual conformational correctness.

He is a flashy boy!

It would be easier to judge his conformation if you could get some pictures of him standing square...

My first impression of his conformation / build here is mainly that he looks like he has thick, vs. fine, bone structure and that his head is large. It could just be the picture / angle, plus the things I can see have more to do with "type" and preference than actual conformational correctness.

I agree
default_yes.gif

Ya I'll get a better pic when we dont have 2 inches of snow. lol. Maybe a shot from his all white side the just black on his head makes it look so big. He's only 29 " so I'm glad he doesn't look like a weenier dog like some of the small minis I have seen locally. Thanks for taking a look I'll try again when he gets a shave and a hair cut.

Latest posts

Back