Troy Jullian Passed Away Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
Many may or may not know Troy and his wife Carlena. Troy was involved in the miniature horses for years, he was a great guy and his wife is the sweetest thing ever. Troy and Carlena lived in Maricopa, AZ. Troy had a brain tumor which was cancerous and just could not beat the odds. He passed away this morning after complications.

Troy will be greatly missed, he was one of the first people who ever helped Jessica and myself. Jess was 6 or 7 when we first met Troy and Carlena. Jessica was getting ready to go into her first showmanship class at our very first ever show with her little horse Teddy. Troy asked her if it was her first time she said yes, and he asked her if she had a hat which we did not know you had to, he took his off his head gave it to her and explained the class to her. That was the beginning of a great freindship. Troy always loved Jess and treated her like she was his grandchild. When Troy bought Splash, Jessica became instantly attached to the horse and Troy could not bear to see her without Splash, he gave her Splash on the spot...LOL...that was just the kind of guy he was. I will cherish the memories of Troy and the great times we had. He showed at the CA shows, Area 7, Utah, AZ and R Nationals. RIP Troy, you will be greatly missed!

You beat me to it, was just going to post about Troy. He was quite a character and sure loved his horses. Years ago, he organized some Mini shows here and was very encouraging to others to be involved. He will be missed and blessings to Carlena- such a nice lady.

I did not know him, but he must have been wonderful, the way you talk about him. I'm sorry and send my condolenses to his family & friends.

Troy was his own person, LOL He was very blunt and straight forward- had his own mind and said what he thought. Never fake or tried to put on that he was something else. Troy was 'real'.

He sounds like the kind of person you would be glad to call "friend". No doubt it is your loss. I am very sorry.

Laurie,

Oh so true, but he had a weakness for stubborn little girls!!!! LOL.....You always knew what Troy was thinking and he did shoot it straight at ya. That is a quality you don't find anymore. He was a hard working man, he was still working up until about a month ago. He died at the age of 72. He met Carlene in Texas she has decided to stay in AZ.

Our condolences to Carlene. May God comfort her at this difficult time!

Sr. Kristina

Latest posts

Back