Tried braggin before but my site was down

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

js1arab

Reaction score
I'm sure no one remembers, but I bragged about how good my two were for theday care that came. I finally got my website fixed so I can SHOW you how good they were. As I said before, they may not be perfect in many ways, but they sure make up for it in other ways.
wub.gif
yes.gif

Just in case you forgot, there were 24 kids (3-5 yrs old) that came!!!!

rallyanddaycare%20004.jpg

rallyanddaycare%20005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the topic and have been waiting to see the pictures
aktion033.gif

CUTE!

isn't it amazing how great minis are with children???? PRICELESS! jennifer
saludando.gif

I knew my horses were easy going, but I wasn't sure if I should bring the foal out or not. She stood like an old pro and my stallion loves kids. He tolerates so much from both 2 legged and 4 legged kids. It may not work forever, but right now, we usually take the mare to another pasture and let the foal(s) stay in with him. He even allows them to attempt nursing on him with nothing more than a shake of his head or occasional squeal if they actually try to latch on
new_shocked.gif
I only have two more pics. My friend was holding the horses so I could take a few, but I didn't want her to have to hold all the time as her son was in the group of kids and I knew she'd want to spend time with him too.

rallyanddaycare%20007.jpg

rallyanddaycare%20008.jpg

Thanks again for letting me share.

Just wanted to add that these last two were toward the end and the kids were finding out how much fun it was to chase each other with the horse brushes so there's not as many kids in these pics
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back