Transporters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
Can you give me some names?

Thanks

Bonnie

All Points Horse Transport has been great, the first time using them the guy slept in the trailer with my little mini filly so she wouldn't be lonely. The 2nd time I used them was a lady named Mary, who had to stop over at her place in Ottawa before heading to my place. She took great care of my mare and delivered her in great shape. The prices are reasonable and I highly recommend them.

Hi Bonnie,

I have been very happy with All State Horse Express and Mike Cox.

Sharrway, All-state, Hauled Wright......I have never had problems with any of them, very nice people. :aktion033:

Hmmmm there are a few I would not recommend, one has been named but I won't post.....you can PM me if you want to know who I am refering to.

I have also used a few in the past that where wonderful but are no longer in business.
default_sad.png

Bonnie, contact Worley Hauling, they are the BEST. Wonderful folks and most of the time they are a husband/wife team.

[email protected]

606-526-9408

606-524-HAUL on cell

Joyce

I've only had personal experience with 3 in particular, and all have been wonderful.
default_yes.gif
:

Those are Larry & MA at MiniVentures, Worley's and I Love Minis Transport out of Texas.

I have "heard" contraversial experiences...
default_unsure.png
:

But speaking from "personal" experience only, all three times noted above were very positive experiences for us.
default_wink.png
:

Bonnie, I used Worley twice and I was very happy with them. Both times the horses were in great shape and the trailer was very clean. What are you up to now!

I have used several,,,,,but the best was Sharrway,,,by far!!!

Easy to get information,,,,stay in touch during transport,,,,,,,,,,nice safe equipment,,,,,,and when delivering can even tell you if the horse seems to be off or not.

All State Horse Express, Karen and Barbara do the quotes there and they are a very clean operation, professional and very reasonable, Worley's were very good as well but I don't think they travel as much as they used to anymore. All State is on my links page for address as well

I must also put in my vote for Worley's. I think I was their first Mini customer! I have used them ALMOST exclusivley for years now and they have done a fantastic job with horses coming and going!!

Had a BAD experience with one out of Idaho! PM me if you want to know who.

Also Larry and Marian brought one to me many years ago- they were wonderful too. Equine Express out of TX did right by me in the emergency that the folks in Idaho had left me in! I had missed Worley's so couldnt use them that trip.

I had a horse picked up by one hauler last year and they were late and I didn't think that their trailer was right for hauling horses. Too me it was scarey for me to put a horse in a trailer and know that it was going to be a long trip from Michigan to Arizona. I was worried he would be crushed by the gates that were in the trailer not attached very well to the walls. I will never allow another one of my horses to be transported by them again. I thought the trailer was going to be a big trailer with box stalls or something not gates that I use to keep my horses in the pasture.

April

Last edited by a moderator:
i second the vote for sharrway our experience with them was great

they kept in contact during the whole trip and horses were in great shape

although i haven't used the others mentioned it sounds like a few good ones

are out there to pick from

I've had good luck with Blue Chip, All-State and All-Points. All-State was great with a Saddlebred colt...even stopped at the store and bought him his favorite treats for the ride!! All-Points was awesome to deal with. Showed up EARLY for pick-up, delivered the horse EARLY, gave a box-stall for the price of a single stall and treated the horse right. Wouldn't hesitate to use any of these again.

Jen

We've used Sharrway and they went above and beyond for the 2 stallions we had coming up and waited for hours and hours when there was a commotion at the crossing with the other truck not showing up they could have just dumped them in one of the crossing pens and gone on there way but choose to wait and make sure the guys were loaded onto the other truck instead.....Also have used AllPoints twice and they were very timely and fair priced clean and friendly always in touch. :bgrin

I love Sharrway, and All State............

Last edited by a moderator:
A trailer with REAL dividers is important to me I am not going to use a trailer with tied up green panels and pens where horses are put togther..

Windows and vents are another HUGE thing of importance to me

I can understand delays and such IF my horse is getting off the trailer and being fed and watered and has venalation.. you can tell the second they get off if they had these things or not.

Bonnie,

Looking at the responces you obviously mean transport within America. :bgrin

I can't help myself and have to say this: if you sell a horse to Europe and need transportation....

contact us. There are quite a lot of miniature horse transporters in America, in Europe there is only one...Divigo.
default_wink.png
:

Thank you for starting this topic as it is of interest to me as well, so I will be reading along with you if you don't mind.

So keep the names of good transporters and the reasons why they are so good comming, I would love to read them too.
default_yes.gif
:

Patricia

Latest posts

Back