Quantcast

Trail Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Dragon Hill

Reaction score
Well, there is definitely a pecking order (pun intended) among birds. Size is a factor I'm sure, but not always. In my yard, nothing messes with the Blue Jays, except the crows. They are the biggest bullies of all. They even harass the hawks.

MerMaeve

Reaction score
Well, there is definitely a pecking order (pun intended) among birds. Size is a factor I'm sure, but not always. In my yard, nothing messes with the Blue Jays, except the crows. They are the biggest bullies of all. They even harass the hawks.
Well, that's just Blue Jays being Blue Jays. ;)

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
A few different little birds. I have a hard time identifying them in my bird book. Maybe migrating. A pretty picture of a cardinal and some little birds splashing. Raccoon, opposum, skunk, and fox nightly cruisers. cardinal pretty.jpgbirds splashing.jpg

Willow Flats

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
When my mother in law was alive she would always gift me with subscriptions to the magazine Birds & Blooms. Between this sweet thread and your garden thread it has brought back those good memories!

Marsha Cassada

Reaction score
When my mother in law was alive she would always gift me with subscriptions to the magazine Birds & Blooms. Between this sweet thread and your garden thread it has brought back those good memories!
I like to look at that magazine. And I used to be in a bird group, but I got a little tired of the professional photos. I think the trail camera is more interesting. Some good shots of the horses drinking and dribbling, but I deleted them by mistake.

Latest posts