Trail Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there is definitely a pecking order (pun intended) among birds. Size is a factor I'm sure, but not always. In my yard, nothing messes with the Blue Jays, except the crows. They are the biggest bullies of all. They even harass the hawks.

Well, there is definitely a pecking order (pun intended) among birds. Size is a factor I'm sure, but not always. In my yard, nothing messes with the Blue Jays, except the crows. They are the biggest bullies of all. They even harass the hawks.
Well, that's just Blue Jays being Blue Jays. ;)

When my mother in law was alive she would always gift me with subscriptions to the magazine Birds & Blooms. Between this sweet thread and your garden thread it has brought back those good memories!

When my mother in law was alive she would always gift me with subscriptions to the magazine Birds & Blooms. Between this sweet thread and your garden thread it has brought back those good memories!
I like to look at that magazine. And I used to be in a bird group, but I got a little tired of the professional photos. I think the trail camera is more interesting. Some good shots of the horses drinking and dribbling, but I deleted them by mistake.

To me that looks like another deer - the eyes are far apart and I can see a deer-shaped outline and an ear, I think! If it's not another deer it's awfully big, yikes!
Same, either that or Bigfoot! ;)

Latest posts

Back