Tractor Supply pellets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minisch

Reaction score
Someone told me that Purina makes the pellets that Tractor Supply sells under there name. Has anyone else heard that? Does anyone feed Tractor Supply pellets or any other feeds by them?

Tractor Supply Feed over here is called "DUMOR"

It is said to be milled by Purina, nothing more than that.

I haven't purchased any so I have no idea about it except that they seem to have a very wide variety of feed offered to choose from.

The main brands that our TSC has is Dumor and Platform....did not know that Dumor was made by Purina though ?

Im going to be feeding TizWiz 16% pellets that TSC carrys starting here pretty soon....they have a platform sweet performance feed (either 14 or 16 %) that i might look at too....

Our TSC just got in this new sweet feed, its just called "12% horse feed", it has no brand on it, but dad picked up a bag of it yesterday and its only i think $7-8 a bag and 12%protein, 5% Fat and 10% fiber and i think im going to put broodmares on that...comparing labels it looks better then the mares grain im feeding right now and is a much better price...

I didnt know TSC had pellets under their name? Dumor and Platform are made by purina.

The only feed at TSC around here is Platform, Dumor, Producers Pride, and Tizwiz.

The main brands that our TSC has is Dumor and Platform....did not know that Dumor was made by Purina though ?
Im going to be feeding TizWiz 16% pellets that TSC carrys starting here pretty soon....they have a platform sweet performance feed (either 14 or 16 %) that i might look at too....

Our TSC just got in this new sweet feed, its just called "12% horse feed", it has no brand on it, but dad picked up a bag of it yesterday and its only i think $7-8 a bag and 12%protein, 5% Fat and 10% fiber and i think im going to put broodmares on that...comparing labels it looks better then the mares grain im feeding right now and is a much better price...
I have just had to switch, not happy with TSC here in Ontario, keeps changing managers, promise to have the feed in for me, this was the 3rd time. No TizWiz Broodmare pellets.

Last manager said he would make sure 2 bags would be put away for me, went last week no feed, and would not be able to get it in for 2 weeks.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
default_wacko.png

Also problem with their bagging watch out, mould right through a bag of feed, moisture some how got in. Never a problem till they changed to new bagging.

So went to a purina dealer close by and bought something similar, so hope he keeps it in stock.

Just our experience here.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back