Tracking down "Dun Factor" lineage continued

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mshasta88

Reaction score
I have traced a lot of duns and I'm really happy whith the results. I still have a few duns that I can't trace though. If any one has more info/pictures/pedigrees of dun appys, it would be very helpful, I have a dunskin mare that came from a true dun appy but I can't tell were the dun comes from I do know that it his dun came from his sire "Double BB Hot n Spicy" but cant tell any more from there. I also can't trace the dun factor for "Blue Stars Hotrod Harley" so if anyone can tell me more about him (parent's colors and pictures of parent's) that would be great
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Stars Hotrod Harley is one of my stallions. As far as I know, both his sire and dam are still owned by Blue Star Miniatures. Hotrod's sire, Bebops Leader Of The Pack is a smokey grullo with the grey gene. Hotrod's dam, Blue Stars Color Me Tu Regalo is a chestnut pinto.

Thanks Autum, I think I remember Adela telling me that when she bought her but thanks for refreshing my memory
default_smile.png

Back