Tin Man (Mini Series from Sci-Fi Channel)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Did any of you watch Tin Man, the Sci-Fi mini series based on the Wizard of Oz? It has three 2-hour parts and aired last week. We Tivo'd it but I didnt think I'd really like it much. We watched the first episode last night and it is SO GOOD.

tv.gif

I watched a little over half of the first episode and was really enjoying it. It certainly is a different twist on things! I had to get to bed so hubby recorded the rest of that episode for me and I guess I forgot about it all together until now. I need to go back and watch it!

I recorded it on my DV-R but I haven't watched it yet. Now you are making me more interested.

It was pretty good.... was different which I did not mind..like it better than the original one.

Really like a lot of Sci-Fi's shows.

H watches quite a few of their shows (series) and I've watched lots of the movies on this channel. I'm here today studying (urgh, very frustating material). I can't even say how much I'd rather kick back and watch episode two, but will wait until H can watch it with me (this evening).

I watched it - on Sunday they had a marathon and aired all 3 back to back. Since I was feeling sorry for myself due to a cold, I just vegged out and watched the whole thing. I thought it was pretty good - some neat twists to the original - could have been better, but it was entertaining for someone on Daquill!

Stac

I liked it.

If you missed any of it, you can log on to the scifi channel on line and watch all the episodes.

I havent watched it but my dad did. i came in one night was watching tv and then my dad comes in and says ohhh no tin man comes on at nine. lol so yeah my dad watched it and loved it he has told me word for word what happened in it.

Britt

The only thing i didn't like was the way they kept calling it "The O.Z.", that made me want to punch my tv. But Alan Cumming being on the show made up for that.
default_wub.png
(I know, I'm weird)

My BIL refused to watch it because he said a remake of Wizard of Oz would be stupid, but it wasn't a remake. I couldn't get him to understand that. Oh well, his loss. I enjoyed it, anyway.

Latest posts

Back