Three new mini mares coming in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone a little bit.

CMHR'S new quarterly newsletter will be sent out sometime this weekend. I finally have had time to sit and put it together. Thanks to everyone for your patience. It is good to know how much you all enjoy them!
default_aktion033.gif

We have several mini's in our foster homes currently and a couple of ponies also. It is so nice to be able to help the horses in need. :) Please take a moment to look at our website to see a list of current fosters and what state they are being fostered in. Thank you so very much to all of our foster homes who work so diligently to help out. We appreciate you all!

We just received three miniature mares into the rescue yesterday. These mares are in Iowa and we will be getting them into their foster homes shortly where they will have their 30 day evaluation and then be placed up for adoption. We will update and post photos as soon as we can.

I want to take a moment to once again thank all of our supporters. You are all so valuable to us and we would not be able to help the horses without you.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

I hope everyone is enjoying the nicer weather!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back