Thousand Oaks Ranch................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
I've been waiting for one of our mares to foal for what seems forever since it's so late in the year. Certainly no disappointment to welcome this colt into the world! Dam is an Orion-bred loud black appaloosa and her colt looks like her mirror image as they run in the pasture. Here's the little guy at 2 days old. I don't know if you can see his eyes in the photo but they're blue.

1680.jpg
16911000.jpg
1705500.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Sharman

DEFINITELY looks like an Orion decedent! I'm not an appy follower, but he is NICE! Congrats!

I think he is just terrible and you should ship him and his mama to my place IMMEDIATELY to save you further embarrassment!!!
default_biggrin.png

Well worth waiting for, I'd say!!! (but you could send them over here anyhow- you wouldnt want all your friends to point and laugh now would you?)

VERY nice!!

If you knew he'd be so nice, he'd be worth waiting on for a long time.
default_smile.png

Congratulations time ten!!

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

he is very nice colt. you can send him and his dam to my place.

we would love them to.
default_biggrin.png

Oh My! He is just beautiful! An appaloosa-lover's dream foal! Congratulations!

Pam C.

A beautiful boy Sharman! What a way to end the year, and an era. Tia and Monet say hi! Monet is with Lyn and going to R Nationals next week. What did the Brewer's mare (sorrel app) have?

I'm not a huge appy fan, but, that baby is gorgeous in any color. Congratulations!

you know what they say .... "all good things come to those who wait" ..... and he was certainly worth waiting for! congrats on a healthy and beautiful foal - nice way to end the season for sure.

Congrats - he's super!

A beautiful boy Sharman! What a way to end the year, and an era. Tia and Monet say hi! Monet is with Lyn and going to R Nationals next week. What did the Brewer's mare (sorrel app) have?
Val, good luck at Nationals, I'll be watching the placings!

The sorrel appy mare foaled a solid jet black filly. She appears to be early and is a little fragile right now. The snowflake appy mare, Ginger, foaled this pretty filly......

1721500.jpg

All are Lancelot babies. These were my last mares to foal so now I can try and sleep at nights!

Sharman

Congrats Sharman! He really is very nice. You had some wonderful foals this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back