This non smoking thing just sucks,,,,,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
It is not even 2 pm, I feel like it should be time to go to bed.

Long, long day.

I would love, looooooooveeeee to smoke.

Work sucks, everyone on my back, gotta have this, right now!!!!!! Do that,,,,,,right now!!!!!!!

I want to walk out and take a smoke and tell them to all get off my flippin back.

Heck, I can smell the dang thing,

I JUST WANT TO SMOKE AND RUN AWAY :new_shocked: :new_shocked: I just need a teeny, tiny break.

Ok,,,feel some better,

no, I did not go smoke.

wheeeeeeewwwwwww

this is not easy. :no: :no:

Deep, deep breath,,,,,,,,and back to work.

thanks

Ok, Caro....deep breath and remember what I said about the cutting back thing. Sometimes just one puff will set you right and you can go on...when you feel fatigued...lay down and rest.

Tell the world (loudly) "I'm in detox...lemme alone GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :new_shocked:

Maybe they'll get you a nice soft blankie and cuppa tea or run terrified and do it themselves. Clean your stones and recharge em!!!

Hang in there! You can do this! I have faith in you... Just hang in there Carolyn! Take some deep breaths and go hide in a corner for a while... :lol: or if you act like a rabid animal they'll leave you alone :new_shocked: :lol:

Hang in there! Do something special just for you tonight after work... you deserve it for not killing anyone today! (yet LOL) Go to bed early tonight if you feel like it, and remember to keep drinking that water (hey, at least if you 're in the bathroom peeing they have to leave you alone right?)

I know how that is. The truth is, work would still suck whether you smoke or not. Smoking will Not make crap go away. My beloved stallion Bran died less than 4 weeks after I quit. It tore the heart right out of me, but I did not use that as an excuse to cave in. (as hard as that was) I knew he would still be gone and my heart just as broken either way. There will be many such tests! It is NOT easy! But you are strong and I know you Can do this!

I have great words and stuff saved that helped me get through it. I wish you would let me help you Carolyn. I'd love to send you this stuff. It really changed my thinking and helped me.

:saludando: :saludando: HANG IN THERE CAROLYN! we are all pulling for you. smoking will not change the other stuff going on. stick to your guns, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Carolyn, try to remember that you're addicted to nicotene. Your body and brain are begging for nicotine and you have to be strong and deny the cravings. Don't even take 1 puff, it could be your undoing. The first week is called He!! week for a good reason. You're detoxifying your body and it isn't easy. Think of the cravings and bad symptoms as the Nicodemon
default_torch.gif
: trying to break you down. When I quit I joined Quitnet.com and they talk about the "Nicodemon" there. You might want to check it out, there are forums and lots of help there.

Hang in there

Latest posts

Back