This is what my stallion used to look like. . .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lexi

Reaction score
We are entering this stallion in a show in March . . our first show!! This is what he used to look like in the show ring. . .

trigger.jpg

This is him now!!

scan0002.jpg

Yikes! I think I'm gonna hire someone to clip him!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

OMG, call the animal control, your not alowed to have bears as pets with out a permit !!!! Wow what a bunch of fuzzies!
default_smile.png

Forgive my chuckles...it never ceases to amaze me what lies beneath the buffalo fur!

That's a cute way to show the difference.
2.gif
Most of the time we see the shaggy picture first. Loved that you did it the other way around.

It's always amazing to see what a difference a haircut can make. I'm soooo anxious to clip my guys and see what they look like this year.

:new_shocked: all i could say was OMG!!! :new_shocked: hard to believe that is the same horse - mine get shaggy but i can still tell who they are :bgrin

I just love the before and after pics

you have a beautiful stallion there I'm sure you can't wait to see him too although I gotta admit he is quite cute with his woolies too

Lori

Wow, that's quite a difference. I'm sure you can't wait to clip him again
default_smile.png

Thanks for the laugh...that was so funny! It would be great if we humans could clean up that well, eh?

:risa_suelos: :new_shocked: Well, you definitely don't have to worry about your horse being cold!!!

Triple's not even that bad! But then again, we clipped his head in November to fit him for a harness..

Latest posts

Back