This is so beautiful

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MountainMeadows

Reaction score
A wonderful friend of mine is a gifted artist and she made this beautiful sculpture of Prince and then handpainted it to look just like him. It captures his pride, arrogance and style to a "T" - her work is out of this world and she does do custom work for others -- and believe it or not her twin sister is just as gifted and also is in the same business

Let me know what you think - hope this link works!

http://www.HallelujahBronze.com/timeless_prince.html

If this should be moved to a different part of the Forum, I apologize in advance to placing it in the wrong spot

Stacy

Stacy, That is beautiful!! Looks just like Prince. We have always loved Prince since the first time we saw him!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG what a wonderful gift

it is just fabulous
default_yes.gif

That's Prince all right!!
default_wub.png
BEAUTIFUL!!!
default_wub.png

OMG! That gives me goosebumps,, just like

the first time I saw Prince crank his neck! STUNNING

That is just beautiful Stacy!

~Sandy

PLEASE email me her contact info...
default_laugh.png
I want one!

I love that resin of the Arabian stallion.... and he defiinitely looks great as a bay roan - as Prince!!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as you said "twin" I knew who had done the sculpture without even looking! *LOL* That's a great model, congratulations.

Leia

That is gorgeous!! Of course it's easier to create such a beautiful model when you have a beautiful prospect
default_wink.png

~Jessica

Latest posts

Back