The Walking Dead -- Season Three Series Premiere

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Walking Dead' has been REALLY intense these last two shows! The 'governor' has been shown to be some kind of a sicko; he will turn out to be 'bad news' for all, I am sure!

REO, you are RIGHT! AHS is really 'out there'...it is sometimes almost 'too much' for me; think it's 'worse' than TWD because it is 'more possibly real'....I have now watched 'Talking Dead' a couple of times, and plan to continue. I think it sort of helps to remind us watchers of the fact that it is, after all, simply actors playing parts--I love seeing the 'behind the scenes' stuff.

I have long been a fan of 'horror' type shows, beginning when I went to the movies and saw the ORIGINAL 'Thing from Another World', and James Arness, later of 'Gunsmoke', played the monster. It was hokey by today's standards, but darn scary to a youngster..I would run up the aisle, hide behind the curtains,peek around, then return to my seat when the worst parts were over(this was in the early '50s, so most of you probably have no idea what I am describing as what the movie theaters looked like then, but I remember vividly!) These current shows are setting some astonishing new 'standards' for scary, for sure...just hope people aren't letting their youngsters watch them...

Margo

I was scanning over some Black Friday ads and noticed that Target will have Season 1 for only 8 dollars. I might have to get it just to revisit all the characters that have died.

There is a book series for anyone that wants to read ahead....though I'm not sure how closely the plot line is followed.

Wendy

I've been thinking about the books or even the comic books (yeah........ so what if I'm too old for comic books!). I'm gathering that the show was based on the comics, then the show happened, and then the books based on the show? I just love it!!! Can't get enough
default_biggrin.png

I've been avoiding this thread until I got caught up...just finished the latest episode. I never saw Carol get attacked....I thought she got away...but 3 graves, 1 is Tbone, I assume one is Carol, I must of missed it somewhere....how can the 3rd grave be Lori...she is all eaten...gross!

...and who the heck is calling Rick? Lol

I assume Michelle (she is one of my favs now, right up there with Darrell) is going to come back and save Andrea...I hate Merrill and Phillip, that Governor (typical politician...haha)!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Carol really died. They would have showed her body. And if you listen carefully to the commercial for next week's, Daryl says "That's Carol's knife". So I'm hoping that's a good sign.
default_smile.png
As for the three graves, I think they were maybe digging them in anticipation of finding the other two (Laurie and Carol)?

Latest posts

Back