The view I awoke to this morning.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girrawheen

Reaction score
Just when I think there is so much wrong in the world...........................

Sunrise1.jpg

I looked out my window and this is what greeted me! It is mornings like this that make it all worth it.

Thanks for letting me share
default_yes.gif
:

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THAT -- Straightened out my morning!

BEAUTIFUL

Wow!!! That's gorgeous! I wish I could come live near you...I can't even open my blinds all the way (stupid dorm room!)

WOW you know I have to laugh, when I first saw the picture I was like WOW that looks like AFRICA! Then I read you're from Australia and I was like no wonder why it looks so exotic!

What a gorgeous photo!!!

That is a place I dream to come visit someday. Was to be my 25th anniversary place, but we went to Jamaica could not afford Australia. I will meet you one day. I Promise. That is my dream.

Here woke up to another dump of snow, in April and on top of things April 13th.

Thanks for sharing
default_wub.png
:

Wow, that is just beautiful!!

We sure do not get sunrises like that around here.

Thanks for sharing!! :aktion033:

BREATHTAKING!!! What a wonderful and beautifuul way to wake up! As beautiful as it is in the photo, I can only imagine how beautiful in real! Thanks so much for sharing.

~Karen

:new_shocked: Those are absolutely beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them!

I have never yearned to travel, but Australia/New Zealand is the one area of the world I would really, really love to visit, ever since I bought a book of photos of Australia when I was 16. Probably never get there, too many animals at home to look after!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

That has to be the most beautiful sunrise picture I have ever seen! Thank you so much for posting that!

:new_shocked: WOW! How I would love that.. Thank you for sharing, it's beautiful.

Thanks so much for the lovely comments.

I feel extremely blessed to live in such a beautiful country, and even more fortunate to wake up to mornings such as the one photographed (not bad for a less than $200 camera also).

Every time I turn on the news now, it is just so depressing.

It is amazing that most things in life cost money, yet something as amazing as this is absolutely free! It is just a matter of taking the time to stop and admire the beauty that does still exist around us. I personally have to "stop and smell the roses" a lot more!

Thanks

Those pictures are exquisite! What a beautiful place it looks almost ethereal.

Nothing can be wrong with a day that starts like that.........how lovely!

You're going to have everyone packing their bags and coming down under if you

post lots more pictures like that....... Please do!

Hello my friend and neighbor. :saludando:

That's the beauty of our 'great southern land'. We really are blessed to live in such a beautiful country.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks for posting. We may end up with some 'international visitors' after those photos.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you for sharring that.

It's so tranquil.

Those pictures helped me relax

Latest posts

Back