The Results are In!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
I was so excited to read the Final AMHA World Honor Roll results the other day and see how well a few of our family's horses did.

At Redrock:

Redrock Flashtacular was Champion in Adult Special Needs Exhibiting a Mare or Gelding. Flashtacular also in early december was named OMHCI High Point Amateur Junior Mare, Lvl 2.

Redrock Lots O Spots owned by Peggy Porter was in the Reserve spot in Multi-Color Stallions and Geldings and tied for 7th in Amateur Junior Stallions, Lvl 1 with Peggy.

At Reflections:

Reflections Mark of a Star was the Reserve Champion in Youth 8-12 Junior Geldings with my cousin Hailey and Mark tied for 7th in Amateur Junior Geldings, Lvl 2. Mark was also OMHCI Overall High Point Amateur Gelding.

And if I read correctly several other horses that my mom or Frank and Charlotte trained won Honor Roll placings. I would hate to try to name them all for fear of missing one. But congrats to everyone!!

My daugther, Ashley, made the honor roll also. She is on the honor roll for Showmanship 8-12 and Senior Gelding Halter.

Angel_Cowgirl Thank you for helping her with Beau's pivot at the show last spring.

Peg

Congratulations Cammie, Becky, Frank and Charlotte!!!

Thanks to Becky of Redrock, Ericas Oohhzz And Aahzzz and I made the Honor Roll in Ammy Jr Stallions Level 1. It is my first time on the Honor Roll! Ozzy also won the OMHCI High Point Liberty due to being shown so well by Becky with Frank's help.

Latest posts

Back