The Pink "Mini" Skirt Cowgirl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tara,

my english isn't good enough to say how glad we are with your work for our poster for the german miniatrue show! I will write you soon for the next add design!

Christina

Jean, do you still have that link to Buckville? Of all the miniature horse stuff Tara's done, that was the most fun. It was 2004 AMHR National show.

Tara talked about doing the Buck House some year and making a couple stalls into a cowboy bunkhouse, but stalls are short, as the show grows so, that I don't know if Lenard would want a few used for just fun.

If would be so cool to bring all the old cowpokes off the range again. On second thought those Canadian Buckeroo Wranglers are going to be pretty hard to control. They get a little frisky when they get to town. Yippee Ki Yaaa Get along little Doggies. Renee

"On second thought those Canadian Buckeroo Wranglers are going to be pretty hard to control. They get a little frisky when they get to town. Yippee Ki Yaaa Get along little Doggies. Renee"

Its all that thawing out we do when we get to warmer climes - brings us back to life! :bgrin

Buckville was great! I saw it only in pictures
default_sad.png
but it was great!

Last edited by a moderator:
LaVern, I don't know that there was any problems controlling those Canadian Wranglers, it was the "Canadian Geese" wearing the Tokes (sp?) that made their enterance into Buckville. Seriously, Buckville turned out to be such a group activitey that united so many people. When we first came up with the "quirky" idea (to take Jeans words), I don't think that any of us thought it would grow to the magnitude it did. With Taras guidance and artisitc ability, Laverns "big ideas", my organizational skills, Mike Prekkers carpentry work, and the participation of everyone who watched (and ultimatly participated in) the construction of Buckville it became an event within an event that brought together friends and strangers from different states and countries. You never knew who would find "sitting at the bar", "doing some painting," "having their picture taken and added to the gallery," sitting around the BBQ singing along with "Garth Bucks" playing his guitar, joining in with the impromptu hurling(sp) match with those "wild Canadian Wranglers," and of course Corey and Rich with the Ol'bra slingshot contest to be followed by OBRA Alpha mare leading the group in the "display of colors" during the Liberty class. To much nastalgia, I have bored most of you but it sure was fun at the time and our talanted Tara was the key to it all. :saludando:

Don't fergeet that edgeecaated city slicker Bruce Buckett. Talked to Bruce yesterday and he is home for a few days and has to go back Monday for big time surgery. Good Luck, Pardner, were're pulling for you. See you in Sept. LaVern

Most of these fine folks are from up here near the Dakota Territory. However there are 3 of them that alot of people should know. Two from tha AMHR office--One that used to be our president. Can anyone pick out the old mountain man that keeps track off all our AMHR money?

Also one of our residents is judging the show down in Scottsdale today, Hope he doesn't pick horses that look like the one he is standing by. Renee

Latest posts

Back