The most viewed video during this campaign

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathy_H

Reaction score
The most looked at video during this campaign.......... Over one million views.............. I saw Sgt Cook on television this morning..... He said he " just had something he wanted to say so he did - if there is a will - there is a way"....... No glitz and not backed by money - him just standing in front of a camera speaking from his heart....

Edited to correct the number of times this video has been viewed. That number is over 11 million views.

Make sure you watch the last 50 seconds or so.

Dear Mr Obama,

Last edited by a moderator:
Cathy

I saw that on TV and it was a powerful message from the heart.

Thanks for posting it as it will give folks that missed it on TV a chance to see and hear it.

You're welcome & I was way off on the number of times it has been viewed............. It has been looked at over 11 million times. Actually before I turned the tv off this morning I heard it was up to 12 million views.

Thanks Cathy..and now a lot of our troops votes are not even counted..makes me soo mad!

and now a lot of our troops votes are not even counted
I saw that.
default_no.gif
I also saw that military members polled favored McCain 68% - Obama 23%.

Seems those soldiers believe the way Sgt Cook does. " NO Mr Obama it was NOT a mistake".

The very people that fight for our freedoms do not get to exercise their right to their freedom - to vote.

NO excuse for this at all.
default_sad.png

Christine - I just found this,
default_aktion033.gif

Following reports late last week that election officials in Northern Virginia were rejecting absentee ballots from overseas military voters, the Virginia Attorney General has examined the situation and ruled that those ballots must be counted.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-127706

default_biggrin.png

Thats GREAT..but only One state..
default_sad.png
Ft. Campbell had a bunch of boys came home this week..But I heard that some soldiers got sent the wrong absentee ballots..the Ones they got where for Puerto Rico..
default_sad.png
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back