The Mini Song

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
I was cruising around on my MySpace and I came across a new friend that was added named Gizmo. I went to Gizmo's MySpace and this song started playing "I Love Mini's" by Mary Ann Kennedy. It is a awesome song. Ya'll need to go listen to it if you have not heard it already.

www.myspace.com/gizmothemini

I heard it about a week ago (bumped into the song on youtube....and have been singing it around the house, ever since! "mini geldings, mini mares, mini colts, mini jennies, mini jacks....mini fillies"!

Great song!!!!!! Cute video too!

I have it on my myspace profile and the video to my favorites on youtube. I love it..
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_488.gif
default_488.gif

Leslie

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was the greatest thing. I put as my profile song too on MySpace...........lol........I wish I could save it to my comoputer I would listen to it all the time........lol.......its just the cutest thing.
default_new_multi.gif
I added the video to my MySpace......hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. Saved it to my favorites and sent it to alot of friends. Thanks for sharing it.

Corinne

You can download it from iTunes, or buy the CD from Mary Ann Kennedy's own site (or Amazon.com). She's got 3 CDs out now, and most of her songs are horse related. They're quite good. (I've got all three and I love 'em!)

I have been a fan of Mary Ann Kennedy for quite awhile ~ Real Horse Girl
default_yes.gif

Love the song

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

That is just cute! That one colt can sure fly when he's a bucking!!!
default_laugh.png

Back