The loss of our beautiful Sunshyne.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a big ((((hug))) for you. I am glad you were able to bask in the light of your Sunshyne for six years.

She had a beautiful life with you and in return she gave you love. Blessings to her and for you in her passing.

What a sweet old girl.......so sorry for your loss.

Jan

Bless you for making her last 6 years her best. I'm so sorry for your loss. {{{{HUGS}}}}

I'm so sorry, Donna
depresse.gif

Thank you for sharing your Sunshyne with us. What a lovely story and so glad she had her last years with people who cared.

Sending you warm thoughts for the loss of your Sunshyne.

May you be comforted in knowing how happy you made her senior years. What a blessing for her to have found you and for you to have found her.

What a wonderful person you are to take in this beautiful girl. You were the "Sunshyne" in her life!

I am so sorry you lost your girl..You gave her a good home when she needed it and that is special... So many wouldnt have but you are high on my list for taking her in..

(((HUGS)) to you in this trying time..

Missy

I loved Sun, whenever I looked at her I saw the young vibrant mare she once was. It took her a while to trust, but one day, she just came over to me as if to say "I know I can trust you". I will miss her.

Awww what a pretty girl! I am so sorry you lost your beautiful Sunshyne. Take comfort in knowing she loved you very much and you treated her very good.

I am so sorry to here you lost this beautiful mare. Having given her a perfect home to finish out the last years was a true blessing for her.

Donna

Bless you for your kindness and compassion. I know that your heart is sad in the loss of this very special mare. I am so sorry.

So sorry to hear of the loss of another golden girl.

My thoughts are with you as you adjust...

Liz

Latest posts

Back