The local fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie Iceton

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of me and the horses I showed at our local fair late this summer. The first is the amazing Shadow, I have put up "pretty" pics up of him before, but here are some of him doing what he does best GOIN REAL FAST!!!!!!!!! And the palomino is a horse I showed in the ring classes as Shadow is no longer going in circles! The pally is so dainty and such a good mover, but he doesnt like to go over a trot, which is nice because with Shadow, its hard to bring him down to a trot....
default_xreiter.gif
I blieve, the one game...the keyhole race...we won the class even tho right after crossing the finish line, we had our wreck....but alls well that ends well...we were both fine!! Anyways onto the pics!

This is prob. one of my favs, with Shad just stretched to the limits and you can see how much heart this horse puts into this stuff :p

IPE2039.jpg

He can too fly :p Ignore the funny faces haha!!!

IPE2022.jpg

Well hello there
default_wub.png

IPE2007.jpg

Mr. Prettypants!

IPE2043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great Katie! Shadow is very impressive, the little speed-demon.
default_wink.png
Love the outfit and wish our Fair had cool classes like that.
default_drool5.gif

Leia

Whooooo! He sure CAN fly!!! Good thing your passenger was hangin' on tight!
default_new_rofl.gif
Looks like a really fun day!

Cool pics, looks like lots of fun. You can tell he's really moving!

Not sure I'd live there tho, look at the size of the ducks they have there LMAO! Is it something to do with the rain??

HEHH Yeah,m thats the first thing I noticed in that pic too! I was like...how did I not see that before? I honestly dont remember seeing that during the fair.....HAH! Ummm I really have no idea what it was for either, something to do with...bathtubs? I really dont know!

Thanks year my boy has a need for speed, luckily we both agree on that! And yeah, thats Jack the goat, a friend of the family who is amazingly creative made him, looks SOOOO realistic, and is the spitting image of one of our first goats we lost at a year
default_sad.png
so we named him Jack in my little goats honour! When we had our wreck, Jack stayed neatly in the cart and was unharmed!

I love the games, they are the highlight of our fair time. We draw the biggest crowds when we do them. Many people cant believe how fast the little guys can go! The mini horse chuck racing drivers really like Shadow, have for a long time, and have offered on him, until they ask his height, luckily hes an inch and a half talller then their height rules! (Albertans=rich so they would be willing to pay a bit :p)

WOW!

you have two beautiful horses there
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

I especially love love love the dapple
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_drool5.gif

And they sure can run!

Albertans=rich so they would be willing to pay a bit
Since when?? lol Where'smy riches??
default_laugh.png
*hands riches*

Heheh, no worries, I am an Albertan originally (<333333333 WOOHOO ALBERTA, like Paul Brandt says...I'm Alberta bound, eventually, once I am done school), lol just a bit of a joke I have because there are a lot of rich Albertans in BC lol but I am not categorizing in anyway, just a harmless joke lol

Latest posts

Back